Karunya University conducts an entrance examination KEE for the course of engineering every year. KEE is conducted at all India Level. KEE is conducted for giving admissions in the course of B. Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry). KEE Counselling 2018 is conducted by Karunya University generally in the second week of May. The counselling is a single window process where the candidates can deposit their fee, submit certs & documents and get their documents verified. KEE 2018 seat allotment will be conducted on the basis of merits in KEE 2018 where preferences choice filled by aspirants. Further details of KEE 2018 counselling read the article below.
KEE Counselling 2018
Karunya University is conducting KEE counselling 2018 in the 3rd week of May. The counselling process of KEE 2018 involves a single window step. In this applicants have to deposit the fee, submit their required documents for verification. Finally shortlisted applicants will be called to report at the KEE counselling to the mentioned venue along with their documents.
KEE Counselling Important Dates
The KEE counselling 2018 for spot admission is expected to start in the May last week. Here applicants can check the following table for just an idea of the venues where the spot admission may take place.
KEE Counselling Spot Admission Centres
The official list of venues of KEE counselling 2018 for spot admission will be mentioned as soon as officially release by Karunya University.
|Spot admissions Centre||Faculty Co-ordinators||Venues|
|Ahmedabad||Mr. I. Antony Godwin, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), Civil
Mr. S. Iwin Thanakumar Joseph, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), CSE
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower, 1st Floor, Pelican Tower, Gujarat Chamber Of Commerce Compound,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380009 Phone: 079–66144444
|Bhubaneswar||Mr. Alexander Joe Timothy, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), EMT
Mr. A. Daniel Antony, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), Aerospace
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower Plot No.N5/5, 2nd Floor, IRC Village,
PS-Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751 015
Phone: 0674-2360903 /
|Guwahati||Mr. S. Vincent Sam Jebadurai, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), Civil Mob: 9442503405
Mr. J. Samson Immanuel, Assistant Professor (AGP 7000), ECE
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower,
M.R. Mullick Arcade, Near Khadim Showroom, Sixth Mile, Guwahati – 781022
Phone: 0361-2330027 /
|Kolkatta||Dr. A. Nishadh,
Assistant Professor (AGP 7000), Food Processing
Dr. Pinaki Dey, Assistant Professor (AGP6000) /Biotech.Mob: 9893355139
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower, Old Mission Church Campus,
5, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700001.
Phone: 033-22316711 /033-22316712
|Lucknow||Mr. P. Ramkumar, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), Mechanical
Mr. A. Arun Solomon, Assistant Professor (AGP6000) / Civil Mob: 8903842670
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower, Himratan Residency,
C Block, 5, Valmiki Marg, Lalbagh, Lucknow-226001 Phone: +91-9651975907 /
|Mumbai||Dr. G. Jims John Wessely, Assistant Professor (AGP 8000) & Programme Co- ordinator, Aerospace Engineering
Mr. J. Jenkin Winston, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), ECE
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower No.10, National Library Road,
Nandi Cinema Lane, Opp. Bandra Railway Station (W),
Bandra, Mumbai – 400050. Phone: 022 – 26411122 /
|New Delhi||K. Gerard Joe Nigel, Assistant Professor (AGP 7000), EIE
Mr. Samuel Giftson Rajkumar, Admissions Office Mob: 9442604986
|Jesus Calls, 5th Floor,
16, Pandit Pant Marg, New Delhi-110001. Phone: 011-44600625
|Ranchi||Mr. Paotingthang Kom, Programme Associate, DoVE Mob: 8438152429
Mr. P. Daniel Paul, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), Food Processing
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower Estate Plaza, 1st Floor, Behind Mangal Tower, Old HB Road, Kanta Toli, Ranchi – 834 001.
Phone: +91-9709517500 /
|Raipur||Mr. D. Narain Ponraj, Assistant Professor (AGP 7000), ECE
Mr. H. Victor Du John, Assistant Professor (AGP 6000), ECE
|Jesus Calls Prayer Tower, Sandesh Bindhu Building, No. 237, Near Railway Crossing, Telebanda, Telibandha, Raipur, Chattisgarh.
Document Verification for KEE Counselling 2018
At the time of counselling, the candidate will go through the process of verification of documents for taking admissions in the choice of their colleges. The candidate requires the following documents for the verification at KEE counselling 2018:
- Marksheet of Class XII
- Marksheet of Class X
- Any photo proof id (Driving License, Passport, School Identity Card, Aadhar Card etc)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Christian Minority Certificate (it can be obtained from the school or institution where the candidate has last studied)
- Community Certificate (It can be issued by the Magistrate/ Revenue Officer/ Tahsildar)
- Proof required for Jesus Calls Partner (if required).
KEE Counselling 2018 Procedure
KEE counselling 2018 involves the following steps for the admission in the course of engineering:
- Candidates who wish to pursue the course of engineering through KEE 2018 should check the eligibility criteria and apply for the KEE 2018.
- After the submission of application form of KEE 2018, admit card is issued by the university before the date examination.
- The marks of the candidates will be evaluated after the examination. After the evaluation of all the marks of the candidates, a merit list will be prepared.
- As the merit list will be announced, the candidates will start preparing for the KEE counselling 2018.
- During the KEE seat allotment, the candidate will get through the process of verification of documents and certificates.
- After that, allotment of colleges will be done and the candidate has to report to the college on the scheduled time and date.
KEE 2018 Application Form
As the admission process is going on, the candidate will apply for KEE 2018 on the official website of KEE. During the filling of application form of KEE 2018 the candidate has to take care of following points:
- The candidate has to fill the details of personal information correctly. The candidate must fill the name and address in the form correctly. Do not add Mr/Miss in front of the name.
- The candidate must fill the educational information correctly.
- The candidate must upload his photograph and the signature in the prescribed manner as asked by the university.
- Application fees are to be paid.
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2018
For the admission in the course of Bachelor of Technology, the candidate must pass senior secondary examinations with 50 percent of marks in the Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.